How many times ka na bang naka-encounter nang message saying that the requested page does not exist while nagba-browse ka nang Internet? What do you usually do in this situation?
Most likely, iko-close mo ang page tab and move to another website without trying to figure out the reasons kung bakit this happens.
On your own website, your visitors encounter an error 404 din:
- Ano ito? – Kadalasan, they will automatically close the tab in your browser kapag nangyayari ito. At that moment, you are losing a potential customer. This occurs dahil the 404 error page is not properly designed and arranged.
To begin with, let's remember na ang 404 error is the server’s response code dahil impossible na mai-display ang document na hinahanap nang visitor, web page or any other information primarily dahil hindi naman talaga ito existent.
The most common causes of this error are:• broken links;
• change of web page address;
• error when writing the URL in the address bar;
• page removal or deletion from the website.
How should a correct 404 page look?
1. Ang design nang 404 page should be more or less the same sa look nang entire website, so that the user does not feel that he has entered another website. This creates the integrity of the virtual space para ang visitor is given the opportunity to stay sa iyong website.
2. Properly designed 404 page should contain a link to the main page and/or menu para madali para sa visitor to return to your website without the question: “What to do next?”.
3. Ang 404 page ay pwde ding i-arranged with some humor - is one of the best ways to get the user to treat the situation with fun and convince him not to leave your website. You can use not only humorous text for page 404, but also pictures nang mga relevant content sa iyong website. This web page is perfectly suitable to express creative ideas which cannot be implemented on other pages of your website. Pwede ka ding maghanap nang examples of the 404 error page na nakita namin para sa iyo on www:
4. It’s way better na gumamit nang images together with the text. Creative and funny 404 errors pages are good choices para matanggal ang negative emotions that occur in such situations, which will allow a little improvement to behavioral factors.
5. Unleash your Creativity! Pwede mong i-combine ang mga recommendations para makagawa ka nang memorable 404 page. We suggest you to use a link to the main page, search field (if you have it) or simply browse your website’s para sa most popular articles.
6. Do not forget to explain to your visitor kung bakit he sees your creative 404 error page. After all, hindi lahat aware kung ano ang 404 error and how to behave when it appears. Kindly avoid deep technical details here. Make it short, helpful at creative.
7. If you do not have time to create unique and funny ideas, pwede kang gumamit nang Google para makakita nang examples using “creative 404 error pages”.
Funny and creative 404 error pages ay hindi nanman necessary, pero they can change the attitude of visitors to your website at ikaw ay makaka-benefit dito. And this, as you may understand, is quite a lot to help them make the right decision about a purchase or ordering some products or services from you.
Make your unique and creative 404 pages today! Good luck!